Sunday 15 September 2013

Suomenlinna, Helsinki , Finland 芬兰赫尔辛基芬兰堡 : 梦寐的家园 My Dream Home


梦寐的家园

明镜的河流
延绵的小径
婀娜的树木
白色的小屋
那不就是我
梦寐的家园

My Dream Home

With 
mirror-like creek,
meandering path,
gracefully dancing trees,
and
a white exquisite cottage
is
the dream home I pursue


























Date :  10.5.2013
Destination : Suomenlinna, Helsinki , Finland
Mode of transport : boat ( 5 Euro return, 15 min )

Comment : This is a beautiful misty island with breathtaking landscape. There were not many tourists at the time of my visit, so I had the whole island to myself. Splendid! It was a wonderful half-day trip from Helsinki.


日期 : 10.5.2013
地点 :芬兰赫尔辛基芬兰堡
交通 :船 (来回 5 欧元 , 15分钟 )

评语 :烟雨蒙蒙的小岛上有迷人的景色。在没有别的旅客的情况下,整个岛屿顿时变成唯我独尊,恰似我拥有了岛上的点点滴滴,妙极了!从赫尔辛基,只需半日的游程,这昔日为防禦赫尔基的军事重镇会让你忘不了。。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment